10.29.2008

Jordan

I know its been several months... but I stumbled across these pictures the other day, and I decided I just had to post them. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I think about him; how proud I am of him, and how very much I love him. We wern't always close growing up, but as we got older that began to change. We started to talk more, and didn't beat each other up quite so often. Then, when he got sick, I thought my world was going to end. I still cry when I think about anything happening to him... he's one of the most precious and special people in my life. I love to tell people about him... about my "little brother." Its a joke to me, because everyone knows he's anything but little. My heart nearly burst with pride as I saw him standing there, so tall and handsome on the podium receiving his diploma, and as he gave the presidents speech to his class. I love how he is always so positive and upbeat about everything, and how he has a way of making the room laugh.


That was the part of the show where the back of my skirt made a loud ripping noise while Jesse stands there and laughs.... classic.

Grandma Olive only three months before she passed away. I'm so excited that she made it to all three of our grads...


What handsome brothers I have!

Yup! Thats my little bro! He's so special. Jordan, I hope you know how much you mean to me. I can't wait to see you again... Thanks for being one of my best friends. I love you....

No comments: